PCpi Single-board PC/104 Computer
Bus: 16-bit PC/104 · Peripheral I/O: 180-Pin Mass I/O interface uses 2mm Hard Metric IEC
Hi-Rel, Low Power Pentium Class SBC
The PCPi board is a rugged full-featured PENTIUM class SBC that has been engineered with available leading edge components and software. This board supports available low-power socket 7 processors, and utilizes an ALI chipset which provides both PCI and ISA buses. It is PC/104 compliant and 104Family I/O compliant. This board is available with a broad range of options that can be mixed in any combination to maximize performance and minimize price. On-board options include your choice of processor, Super VGA & LCD output, video frame-grabber, touch screen, 10/100 or GigaBit Ethernet, Compact Flash socket, 2 to 32 MB solid state (flash) disk, CAN bus controller, 32 to 256 MB of soldered-down high-speed SDRAM, ECC memory option. Many other options and base features are packed into this tiny board, all of which are combined into a small rugged package that is powered from either dual (3.3V and 5V) supplies to minimize on-board power dissipation, or a 5V option.
· Low Power Socket 7 Processor up to 266MHz
· 32 to 256MB SDRAM (soldered)
· Asiliant (Chips & Tech) CRT and Flat Panel PCI Display Controller, with up to 4 MB of fast on-chip Video DRAM
· ATA/IDE UDMA 66 Hard drive interface
· Three USB 1.1 (up to 12Mbs) ports
· Three 16C550 RS232 serial ports supporting up to 230K baud, one port may be RS485
· Parallel Port ECP/EPP (1284 style)
· PS/2 keyboard and mouse
· Floppy Interface Real Time Clock and all basic AT peripherals
· 16-bit or 8-bit PC/104 Bus
· 180-Pin Mass I/O interface uses 2mm Hard Metric IEC Connector System
-4W to 6W typical power consumption, depending on configured options.
High Reliability Features
· Onboard Watchdog and power monitors
· Onboard thermal monitoring gracefully throttles performance under high temp. conditions
· Error checking and correcting (ECC) memory option.
· Flexible FSB speed (factory tailored to OEM application requirements)
High Integration Features
· 10/100BaseT or 10/100/1000BaseT (Gigabit) Ethernet with on-chip RAM buffers, and on-board Filters, EEPROM and Link LED.
· 2 to 32MB Flash supports Megatel BIOS and solid state disk
· Compact Flash Storage compatible socket
· Frame-grabber with up to four channels of analog video input
· Touch Screen Controller
· Controller Area Network (CAN) controller
[ Home Page ]
Copyright Megatel Computer (1986) Corporation. All Rights Reserved.